Special thanks to these visionary Founding Members who helped to make WORKUP possible.
- REDstar is the founder and anchor tenant of WORKUP. They bring a love for their work, along with a passion for building a collaborative, creative culture that encourages ongoing learning.
- RIDGEWATER COLLEGE uses their membership for a variety of project and meeting needs. They also contribute to training opportunities targeted to small businesses and start-ups.
- PRINSCO uses their membership for marketing work, team collaboration, training events and company meetings.
- The KANDIYOHI COUNTY & CITY OF WILLMAR EDC has helped make this space possible by providing support and a low interest loan. They contribute to our training opportunities and provide resources for small business and start-ups.
- MINNWEST TECHNOLOGY CAMPUS has helped make this space possible and are a resource to start-ups and entrepreneurs who are ready to grow beyond our WORKUP facility into a bigger location on campus.
- HERITAGE BANK provided much of the financing for this project and has been a REDstar client for over twenty years. They contribute to our training opportunities and provide resources for small business and start-ups.
- DI LABS will soon offer 3D printing technology in our space. They use WORKUP as a place to collaborate and connect with others.